Tax and financial advisory services.
The Two Go Hand In Hand…
We are CPA’s.
For over 50 years, we’ve been immersed in tax, accounting and assurance services for our diverse clientele. Today, we’re a leading firm in our area working with our business and individual clients to help solve complex problems and explore innovative solutions.
It’s the perspective and insights we garner through our work as CPA’s that affords us the ability to offer unique tax planning solutions for our clients.
Our tax and accounting services include:
- Individual, Business, Trust & Estate Tax Services - CEC will navigate you through tax season, making planning and tax filing seamless. By integrating tax planning as part of your overall financial strategy, we can help you minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
- Business Accounting - The foundation of successful businesses is well-organized, meaningful financial records. Our accounting services include general journal maintenance, bank reconciliations, payroll processing, payables and receivables processing and account analysis. Let us take care of your accounting needs so you can focus on other aspects of your business.
- Quickbooks Pro Advisor - More and more small business owners are using Quickbooks for their accounting software. Our Pro Advisor can guide you through a transition to Quickbooks from your current accounting system or support you as a current Quickbooks user. Our in-depth knowledge of Quickbooks enables us to act as your personal support service, including the creation of your company file.
- Assurance & Advisory Services - From financial statements to reviews and audits, our team provides quality and efficient assurance and advisory services. Our firm provides a compilation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as custom financial analysis that can help make your business more efficient and realize opportunities for profit growth.
- Peer Review - A peer review is a periodic external review of a firm’s quality control system in accounting and auditing conducted under standards established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR), and is administered by the Illinois CPA Society. The goal of peer review is to promote quality in the accounting and auditing services provided by firms within our industry. In our most recent external peer review issued on June 21, 2018, CEC received a peer review rating of pass, the highest rating possible. Click here to view the letter.
Plus financial advisors.
Creason-Edwards & Cimarolli envisioned and created a reality where our clients receive trusted, comprehensive financial planning services. You have dreams and goals and our wealth management advisors can help make your dreams a reality. Our solutions are:
- Selected independently from the marketplace to meet your specific needs and objectives.
- Implemented with full consideration of the tax implications in coordination with your overall tax management plan.
- Created specifically for you by advisors and professionals who possess the technical expertise and intellectual integrity to design and implement sound financial plans.
We believe that those seeking financial planning strategies are much better served when they work with a CPA advisory firm focused on achieving favorable after-tax results. Without addressing the potential tax implications of any given plan, many advisory firms can make the mistake of overlooking key details that may have a significant impact on outcomes.
Through tax-oriented strategies that take into account your whole financial life, Creason-Edwards & Cimarolli is able to construct all-weather strategies that allow our clients to get the most out of their money. At the end of the day, it’s not how much you make, it’s how much you keep.
“Method 10® is property of Avantax Wealth ManagementSM. Copyright© 2021. All rights reserved."
At Creason-Edwards & Cimarolli you work with professionals who truly care.
You’ll feel it when you walk into our offices, when you call our phone lines, and even when we send you an email. We’re a family and you’re an important member.
We have worked with clients that span generations because we are obsessed with doing what’s best for them in all stages of life. We feel it’s a privilege to work with our clients each and every day -- we never take that for granted.
We will dedicate as much time as necessary to working directly with you in order to develop the most advantageous, tax-efficient financial planning strategies that align perfectly with your goals and ambitions. We hope that no matter what life brings your way, you feel comfortable and confident calling us for help.